Eid al-Fitr 2021 at ICP
As'Salaamu Alaiykum -
While we wait for CPCOM to decide on the Eid date for our Central PA Muslim community, we wanted to share some Eid-related information and arrangements at ICP.
- Depending on CPCOM's decision, Eid could be either on Wednesday, May 12th, or Thursday, May 13th. "Follow" ICP on our website to get instantly notified when we make a decision.
- There will be at least 2 prayers, one at 7:45 am, and the other one at 8:45 am. If needed we may have a 3rd option as well. We'll let you know when we open that up.
- Takbeerat starts at 7:30 am for the 7:45 am prayer.
- Takbeerat starts at 8:30 am for the 8:45 am prayer.
- Try to arrive on time. Consider Trindle Road or our area's morning traffic congestion for your commute.
- Registration is required to attend the prayers, registration is available on our website, https://icp.alminaret.com/registration/78aa8a807e8838e5d8226c5daa2d550c
- Please register if you are planning to attend, as it's for your own safety and follow-ups if needed, and would help us plan the event a bit better.
- Sisters and kids are allowed.
- Prayers will be both indoors and outdoors.
- Make Wudu at home and come. Limited access to Wudu facilities and we discourage using them during this time.
- Bring your own prayer rugs.
- Wear a mask all the time while at the ICP premises.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Try to leave after the prayer.
- Goody bag distribution for kids from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Please make sure to pay your Zakat al-Fitr before the prayer, the sooner you pay would help the needy. You can pay online at our website https://icp.alminaret.com/donate and select "Zakat al-Fitr" option on PayPal's website. Or, you can pay by cash as well, make sure to drop it into the correct boxes..
Visit the website and "follow" ICP to get connected with us easily.