Important information about Eid al-Adha Prayer at Farm Show Complex - PLEASE READ!
Al'salamualaikum brothers and sisters,
A few quick but important announcements regarding Eid al-Adha prayer that need your full attention, please read on...
Alhamdule'Allah, We are able now to bring our food to the Eid prayer at the Farm Show Complex for the first time, it was a short notice to the team, so we are requesting your help to bring an item from the list below (Or similar dry item) in good quantity, please. The items are,
* Boiled eggs
* Sliced cheese
* Tuna sandwiches
* Juice boxes
* Water bottles
Please DO NOT bring rice, soup, salad, or anything similar, we will not be able to serve it.
Please drop the food by one of the 8 food stations when you come, it will be served after Khutbah inshaAllah.
Eid al-Adha prayers will be held at a different hall within the Farm Show Complex this time, so please pay attention to the attached map and try your best to use HACC Entrance ONLY.
- Try not to eat anything until the Eid prayer is done.
- Bring a prayer rug if you can.
- Bring the above-listed finger-food if you can and leave it at the food station.
- Try to arrive early, Takbeer starts at 7:30 am, and Prayer starts at 7:45 am. Since it is a weekday there’ll be traffic in the area so please try to start early.
- Use HACC Entrance ONLY as much as you can.
- Follow the instructions of the parking volunteers and park your cars responsibly.
- Follow the direction signs shown to the Brothers and Sisters entrances.
- Grab a shoe bag at the entrance and keep your shoes in there, and with you.
- Follow the instructions of the volunteers inside the Eid Hall.
- Maintain quietness as much as you can...chit-chat can always wait until the Khutbah is over.
- Maintain absolute silence during the Khutbah PLEASE, and listen to the Khutbah...it’s one of the Sunnah of the Eid prayer.
- After the Khutbah when you leave you can grab some food and leave through the entrances you came in.
- PLEASE DO NOT spill food. If you happen to spill please try to clean it up.
- DO NOT throw trash in the parking lot.
- Exit out of the parking lot carefully.
Jazakom Allah Khairan